Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Crocheting - Häkeln - lavorare all'uncinetto

Those knowing me are not surprised to read that I must have something to do for my hands. Something that I can carry around with me. And since my current quilt work requires the sewing machine I had to come up with something different. And so since a few weeks I'm working on two crochet projects, a scarf and a möbius I came across in the book below. I'm following the basic patterns as described but I'm making alterations and I'm using yarn I had in my stash. Pictures will follow.

Wer mich kennt weiss, dass ich immer eine Handarbeit brauche. Etwas, das ich mit mir herumtragen kann. Und da die derzeitige Arbeit an meinen Quilts die Nähmaschine erfordert, musste ich etwas anderes aussuchen. Seit einigen Wochen bin ich nun an zwei Häkelarbeiten, die ich im unteren Buch gefunden habe. Ich häkle einen Schal und einen Möbius. Ich befolge die Grundanleitung, die ich aber abändere und verwende Garn, das ich vorrätig hatte. Bilder folgen.

Chi mi conosce sa che ho sempre voglia di tenere le mani occupate. Cioè mi occorre un lavoro che posso portare in giro. Siccome l'attuale lavoro ai miei quilt richiede la macchina da cucire ho dovuto pensare a qualcosa d'altro. E così da qualche settimana sto lavorando su due progetti all'uncinetto che ho trovato nel libro qui sotto. Sto facendo una sciarpa e un möbius. Seguo le istruzioni di base che però cambio a piacere e uso lana che avevo in casa. Le foto seguiranno.







No comments:

Post a Comment