Monday, December 21, 2020

Hugs And Kisses // 5 and last !

It's all finished. What can I say, I'm in love! For so many reasons.

I started this quilt last December with certain expectations about what the next months were going to bring. We all know, that 2020 had a total different plan for us ahead. This quilt has been my companion during this often incomprehensible time giving me many occasions to calm down during the meditative hand sewing process. It is soaked with my feelings and thoughts, has become a devoted friend and done its name more than justice since the start. Aren't these colors just some hugs and kisses? I'm keeping this quilt to myself. It will continue to be kind to me.

Pieced (epp) and quilted by hand, measuring 160 x 125 cm.

A load of love to be wrapped into.














No comments:

Post a Comment