Thursday, January 2, 2020

Books 2019

Wishing you all a peaceful, healthy, and happy New Year!

Welcome 2020, I'm looking forward to this new year as it will bring a first and exciting happening for me. But before revealing more about that I'm taking a look back at 2019. It has meanwhile become a tradition to me to review the books I read during the year. I still enjoy reading but it has become more and more difficult. Too much distraction looking at other's quilts on Instagram! And I used to be able to read for hours in bed before sleeping. But alas, nowadays after a maximum of three pages the book drops on my face.

Still, these were my partners for a while:

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not included are arts and crafts books.

For the quilters among us I can heartily recommend The Last Runaway by Tracy Chevalier.

If for any reason you'd like to see the books of earlier years, you can do so by clicking to the label reading in the right menubar.



1 comment: