Thursday, March 5, 2015

Giant Granny Blanket // 3

Meanwhile I finished the yarn in stock which means my giant granny blanket is done. It measures about 100 x 105 cm and is just perfect for keeping my legs warm when sitting and reading or sewing on the sofa. Is it old-fashioned? I don't know and don't care. I completely enjoyed making it and I love it!
And I still marvel at the miracle of turning a string into a cloth.

Das Garn, das ich vorrätig hatte ist fertig und so ist auch meine Häkeldecke fertig! Sie misst ca. 100 x 105 cm und ist gerade gross genug, meine Beine beim Lesen oder Nähen auf dem Sofa schön warm zu halten. So richtig kuschelig. Ist sie altmodisch? Ich weiss nicht und es kümmert mich nicht. Ich habe es total genossen, sie zu häkeln und ich liebe sie!
Und noch immer erstaunt mich das Wunder, einen Faden in ein Tuch zu verwandeln.

Ho finito la lana a disposizione e ciò significa che ho finito la mia coperta all'uncinetto. Misura ca. 100 x 105 cm ed è perfetta per tenermi calde le gambe quando leggo o cucio sul divano. Mi sono divertita fino in fondo a lavorarla e l'adoro!
Il miracolo di trasformare un filo in un tessuto ancora mi stupisce.





Related posts     -     zugehörige Posts     -     post precedenti:           // 1 ,     // 2

No comments:

Post a Comment