Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Hope // 6

I haven't shown any progress on Hope here for a while. It is my goal to have it finished before the end of the year. I think I will succeed. I'm done with 90% of the hand quilting and even the binding is already attached. Just putting the last stitches!

Maybe you'll enjoy some pictures of the progress this far.




After almost ten years of quilting this is the first time I closed the binding also with a diagonal seam. Always cheated here so far and went straight but Hope with all its diagonal seams was screaming for it.



At this point I could have called it finished. Instead I decided to add some more quilting between the quilted diamonds.



Fingers crossed final reveal still this year! I'd love to close the year with Hope.



No comments:

Post a Comment