Friday, October 7, 2011

Better pictures - Besseres Bildmaterial - Immaggini migliori







Have a look at my post of last Sunday. I wanted to show you what I'm working on at my art class. I had taken the pictures with my cellphone and although I hated the look I didn't take the time, nor did I really know how to make them look better.
Over the weekend I've installed GIMP, read part of the user manual, watched many video tutorials and finally managed to do some cosmetics to the frames of my two tentative paintings. Why in the first place one frame had turned out kind of pinkish I have no idea, since I had just used the same white paper sheets on both paintings.
I'm quite happy with the result and my learning process so far and can't wait to dig deeper into all the possibilities gimp provides.
GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) is a Free Software application covered by the General Public License. Thank you GIMP team!

Schaut euch meinen Eintrag vom letzten Sonntag an. I wollte zeigen, woran ich im Gestaltungskurs gerade arbeite. Ich hatte die Fotos mit meinem Handy aufgenommen und obwohl mir gar nicht gefiel, wie sie aussahen, habe ich mir nicht die Zeit genommen, noch wusste ich wirklich, wie sie zu verbessern.
Inzwischen habe ich mir GIMP heruntergeladen, Teile des Handbuchs studiert, einige Video-Anleitungen angeschaut und es so immerhin geschafft, den Rahmen der Fotos zu verschönern. Ich weiss übrigens nicht, weshalb die beiden Rahmen so unterschiedlich aufgenommen wurden, da es sich dabei um die gleichen weissen Papierstreifen handelte.
Jedenfalls bin ich nun recht zufrieden mit dem Resultat und meinem bisherigen Lernerfolg und werde meine GIMP-Kenntnisse noch vertiefen.
GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) ist eine frei verfügbare Software. Danke an das GIMP Team!

Negli ultimi giorni ho imparato un pò come manipolare le immaggini usando l'applicazione gratuita GIMP. Vi ripropongo dunque i miei due dipinti di domenica scorsa. Per ora ho imparato per esempio come modificare e abbellire le cornici.
Le foto originali le avevo scattate con il cellulare e non non sò perchè le cornice risultarono così differenti visto che erano le stesse.
Sono contenta dei primi passi ma mi rimane ancora moltissimo da imparare.

No comments:

Post a Comment