Thursday, September 22, 2016

Mountains

I'm back with some paintings for a change. I painted these during art classes between January and June. This time we took inspiration from the theme of mountains. It seems the topic suited me. In fact I totally enjoyed the task and have been very productive. And I have to tell you that I'm very happy with what I've been able to create. I'm sorry for the picture overload but I can't help myself.

A special hello to my dear friend S.C. who has been patiently waiting for me to post them. Hope you enjoy seeing them.

They all measure approximately 61 x 42 cm (except the last that is half that big) and are painted with acrylics on paper.















I took this picture at the end of semester exhibition of student's works. Unfortunately because of the reflection from the windows it was impossible to take good pictures. This is the best I was able to do. One of the mountains shown is mine. Happy hunting!





No comments:

Post a Comment