Friday, September 2, 2016

Foulard III // 1

Perhaps you remember the finished tops of Foulard I and II. I've started to work on Foulard III ! Again I'm using only old bed sheets and fabric scraps from old clothing and such. My plan was to continue on the same path as with the first two ones but explore a new layout.


These are the fabrics I'm using.



Once everything was washed and ironed I cut them into stripes. I was very excited to finally use my new sewing table for the first time.



Needless to say that I couldn't be in a happier place! And the pieces came together like nothing.



My empty design wall started quickly to become busy.



And soon the outer sides were done. 



I don't know why this time I started to work from the sides inwards. It just so happened.



No comments:

Post a Comment