Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Scraps I // 10 and last !

Managed to take some pictures of my finished quilt Scraps I. This was fun making! I enjoyed the combination of hand and machine piecing as well as hand and machine quilting. The colored block centers have been hand pieced and framed by a single hand quilted line, the binding has been hand stitched to the back. All the rest is machine sewed.

Hier einige Fotos meines fertigen Scraps I. Diesen zu nähen hat Spass gemacht! Die farbigen Blockzentren sind von Hand genäht und mit einer handgequilteten Umrandungsnaht eingefasst. Das Binding von Hand auf die Rückseite angenäht. Alles andere ist maschinengenäht.

Ed ecco finalmente le foto del completato Scraps I. Mi sono proprio divertita a farlo! I centri colorati dei blocchi sono stati cuciti a mano e sono circondati da una singola quiltatura a mano. Il bordino è cucito a mano sul retro. Tutto il resto è cucito a macchina.

182 x 140 cm









Related posts     -     zugehörige Einträge     -     post precedenti : 

Scraps   //1   //2   //3   //4   //5   //6   //7   //8   //9


This is my entry to Blogger's Quilt Festival Scrappy Quilts category. Head over and admire all those beautiful quilts! Oh and don't forget to vote for your favorites. Voting starts May 22nd!

1 comment:

  1. I really love the back! And the way the black and white fabric looks when you cut it up and pieced it back together is really neat.

    ReplyDelete