Sunday, July 29, 2012

Painting - Bild - Dipinto

I made this painting in 2008 but since it was framed behind glass I couldn't take a picture without having my reflection in it. Recently I took it out of the frame to be replaced by a new one and that enabled me to finally take the picture and show it to you. Hope you like it.

Dieses Bild habe ich im 2008 gemalt. Ich hatte nicht daran gedacht, es vor dem Einrahmen zu fotografieren und danach war es nicht mehr möglich ohne dass mein Spiegelbild im Glas sichtbar wurde. Kürzlich habe ich es aus dem Rahmen genommen um es auszuwechseln. Nun kann ich es euch zeigen und hoffe, es gefällt.

Questo dipinto l'ho fatto nel 2008. Non l'avevo fotografato prima di incorniciarlo e dopo non era più possibile senza avere il mio riflesso nel vetro. Recentemente l'ho sostituito con uno più nuovo ed ecco arrivato il momento di mostrarvelo. Spero vi piaccia.

Acrylic on paper, 53 x 36 cm

No comments:

Post a Comment