Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Rag Rug - Flickenteppich geknüpft - Tappetino tessuto // 1

I've started a new project. Those of you who paid attention know that by now I'm working on three projects simultaneously. Life doesn't get boring around here.
It's been a while that I wanted to try hooking to make rag rugs. I've had a hard time finding the right tools. The hooks were all too small for the recycled t-shirts and night gowns I want to use. Finally I decided to give it a go with some small pliers. My inspiration wall delivered the design idea. To be continued.

Ich habe eine neue Arbeit begonnen. Die Ideen gehen mir nicht aus. Seit längerem wollte ich aus alten T-Shirts und Baumwoll-Nachthemden einen Teppich "knüpfen". Das nötige Material zu beschaffen war nicht einfach. Die Knüpfhaken, die ich finden konnte waren alle zu klein. Dann habe ich mich entschieden, es mit ein paar kleinen Zangen zu versuchen. Das Motiv habe ich von meiner Inspirationswand genommen. Fortsetzung folgt.

Ho incominciato un nuovo progetto. Sarebbe il terzo lavoro in corso. Mica m'annoio io. Voglio fare un tappetino tessuto usando magliette riciclate. Non sono riuscita a trovare un uncinetto adeguato o un'ago d'aggancio apposito. Dunque ho deciso di tentare con delle piccole pinze. L'idea per il disegno l'ho presa dalla mia parete d'ispirazione. Continua.








No comments:

Post a Comment