Thursday, June 7, 2012

Crochet Wrap - Häkel-Stola - Stola all'uncinetto // 1

I've started a new crochet project. To tell you the truth I got inspired by the book below to try the harlequin pattern. I would have loved to crochet a blanket but of course I didn't have enough yarn ready available and since I didn't want to wait any longer I decided to go with what I had. Maybe it will be enough to crochet a wrap. Anyway, I first had to practice the pattern. The white yarn was for learning purpose only. It took me a while to understand the instructions. I was almost giving up but I'm glad I didn't. Once you get it it's easy to follow and meanwhile I don't even need to read the instructions any more. Here I'm showing my first steps.

Ich habe mit einer neuen Häkelarbeit begonnen. Das untere Buch hat in mir die Lust geweckt, das Harlekin-Muster zu probieren. Gerne hätte ich eine Decke gehäkelt aber dafür hatte ich nicht genügend Garn. Da ich nicht länger warten wollte, habe ich mit dem begonnen, was ich hatte. Ich denke, es könnte gut für eine Stola reichen. Jedenfalls musste ich erst mal das Muster lernen. Zum üben habe ich eine weisse Wolle verwendet. Die Anleitung war gar nicht so einfach zu verstehen und fast hätte ich aufgegeben. Heute bin ich froh, dass ich es nicht getan habe und inzwischen kann ich das Muster auswendig häkeln. Hier seht ihr meine ersten Schritte.

Ho incominciato un nuovo lavoro all'uncinetto. Volevo fare una coperta vista nel libro qui sotto però non avevo abbastanza lana. Dunque ho deciso di partire con ciò che avevo. Penso che basti per fare una stola. Prima però ho dovuto imparare le istruzioni che non ho trovato proprio tanto facili. Stavo quasi per arrendermi e sono contenta di aver resistito. Oggi il disegno lo faccio a memoria. Eccovi i miei primi passi.






No comments:

Post a Comment