Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Coasters - Glasuntersetzer - Sottobicchieri // 2

I realized that the coasters came out a little bit too small so I added another round in the same color as for the center. Now the size is just perfect and I like the coasters even better. I also made a bigger one for the bottle. Cheers!

Die Glasuntersetzer sind etwas zu klein geraten. Ich habe eine weitere Runde in der gleichen Farbe wie das Zentrum gehäkelt. Nun ist die Grösse perfekt und sie gefallen mir noch besser. Ich habe auch einen grösseren für die Flasche gehäkelt. Prost!

I sottobicchieri sono riusciti un pò piccini. Ho aggiunto un cerchio nello stesso colore del centro. Ora la grandezza è perfetta e mi piacciono ancora di più. Ne ho anche fatto uno per la bottiglia. Salute!








No comments:

Post a Comment