Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Hugs And Kisses // 4

Half a year since I last posted about this quilt in progress. And one whole year has gone by since I started to work on this quilt. It's only missing the label and it will be all done. December a year ago! With no clue what the new year was going to bring. So many plans changed or cancelled since. And during all this time the possibility to pick up this hand sewing project. To find some calm and tenderness, some peace of mind. I love all my quilts but this one is special. It's become a testimony of this strange 2020.

Here are some last process pictures. I've stitched the label and only need to sew it to the back. Then I hope to be able to take some pictures when these grey days get a bit better light.










No comments:

Post a Comment