Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Hope // 2

So, after all of this...


... I got this far...


... and of course I started to think that maybe I should arrange the blocks in a different way. I printed a picture, cut it up and started to play around.





Only to decide that no, it was ok the way I originally envisioned!

Next I auditioned different "border" options:



This was not working for me and I had to step away for a while. Next I'll share what I eventually decided to do.


1 comment:

  1. Très joli! Tu es douée, ça a l'air très compliqué à faire!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...