Tuesday, September 1, 2015

A flattering surprise ! Sew cute !

I've been following Alyce's blog Blossom Heart Quilts for almost a year now. A reading I can truly recommend. You get a lot of quilting inspiration and even tutorials. And since my trip to Japan last fall, for which I found tremendously useful fabric shopping tips on her blog, I also enjoy seeing bits and pieces from Japan.
Every Tuesday she runs a link-up event on her blog called Sew Cute Tuesday.

Screenshot from her blog

Several times in the past I've linked up my work as well.
She always starts the post by showcasing a few works from other quilters before getting to the link up section.
Well, guess what! While I was scrolling through her posts of the last couple of weeks I came across this

Screenshot from her blog

So cool to see my Kernel being presented on her blog post. Thanks Alyce for this flattering surprise !


No comments:

Post a Comment