Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Steps III // 9 - or The Zen of Making



The last seam.     -     Die letzte Naht.     -     L'ultima cucitura.  




Did I mention that (sometimes) I'm a perfectionist?
Habe ich schon gesagt, dass ich (manchmal) perfektionistisch bin?
Ho già detto che (a volte) sono una perfezionista?


above before, below after     -     oben vorher, unten nachher     -     sopra prima, sotto dopo



A last good press.     -     Noch einmal gut bügeln.     -     Un'ultima buona stirata.



The transformed quilt top is done!   -   Fertig ist das verwandelte Quilttop!   -   Il top trasformato è finito!


5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this. I would love to make one similar but the steps you took to get here is very complicated! The end result is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I myself couldn't repeat it.

      Delete
  2. I also love it! I have just read each entry explaining how you arrived at this. The creativity is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete