Sunday, August 4, 2013

Flower lamp for my studio

This is what I needed my kusudama flowers for. I wanted a ceiling light in my studio that wouldn't cause any shadows. So instead of using a lampshade around the light bulb I left the bulb bare and decorated the cable. It is working pretty nice and I'm more than satisfied.

Hierfür habe ich all meine Kusudama Blüten benötigt. Ich wollte ein Deckenlicht in meinem Atelier, das keinerlei Schatten werfen würde. So habe ich anstelle eines Lampenschirms zu verwenden die Glühbirne nackt belassen und stattdessen das Kabel dekoriert. Es funktioniert gut und ich bin ganz zufrieden damit.

Ecco come ho usato tutti i miei fiori kusudama. Volevo una lampada nel mio studio che non gettasse  ombre. Quindi ho lasciato la lampadina senza paralume e invece ho decorato il cavo. Ora ho la luce che volevo e ne sono soddisfatta.






No comments:

Post a Comment