Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Paper garland - Papiergirlande - Ghirlanda di carta

Although the holidays are over I thought I'd show you the paper garland I made for New Year's Eve. I used some shiny thin foil paper I had in my stock. I cut it into stripes and with the help of glue and staples I assembled the garland. It's been a meditative and rewarding task.

Obwohl die Feiertage vorbei sind, zeige ich euch die Papiergirlande, die ich für den Silvesterabend gemacht habe. Ich hatte glitzernde, farbige, dünne Folie in meinem Vorrat, die ich in Streifen geschnitten habe. Mit Hilfe von Leim und Heftklammern habe ich die Girlande hergestellt. Eine meditative und befriedigende Arbeit.

Sebbene le feste sono finite ho pensato di mostrarvi la ghirlanda che ho fatto per le decorazioni di capodanno. Ho usato della lamina di vari colori che avevo in casa. L'ho tagliata in strisce e con l'aiuto di colla e pinzatrice ho assemblato la ghirlanda. Un lavoro meditativo e soddisfacente.












No comments:

Post a Comment