Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What to do - Was machen - Cosa fare

My mother in law likes to knit socks. She gave me a load of leftover skeins. Now I'm thinking of what to do with it. It's a little challenge since the sock yarn is mostly very dark. Luckily I have some reds, lighter browns and whites I can add to the color scheme. Let's see what I can make of it.

Meine Schwiegermutter strickt gerne Socken. Kürzlich gab sie mir einen Sack mit Wollresten. Die Wolle ist ziemlich dunkel aber zum Glück habe ich noch rote, hellbraune und weisse Wollreste, die ich mit verwenden kann. Bin gespannt, was ich daraus machen werde.

A mia suocera piace lavorare a maglia calzini. Poco tempo fa mi ha regalato dei resti di lana. Quasi tutti i colori sono scuri ma io ho dei resti in rosso, marrone chiaro e bianco da aggiungere. Accetto la sfida e vedremo cosa ne farò.





No comments:

Post a Comment